- Greenpark City LLC is the data controller of your personal data. We decide how and why your personal data is processed.
Processing is taken to mean anything that is done to or with personal data (including simply collecting, storing or deleting that data).
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable living person. When “you” or “your” are used in this statement, we are referring to the relevant individual who is the subject of the personal data.
- We collect personal information – means information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as the individual’s name, postal address, email address, and telephone number. When anonymous information is directly or indirectly associated with personal information, the resulting information also is treated as personal information. In particular, we collect:
- Registration information you provide when you create an account, enter a promotion, such as your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, username, and password;
- Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post, or similar functionality, where we are permitted by applicable law to collect this information;
- Location information, including location information provided by a mobile or other device interacting with our website, application, or physical properties (including through beacon technologies), or associated with your IP address or other online or device identifier, where we are permitted by law to process this information;
- Activity information about your use, and the use by any person(s) you authorize through your account, of our website and applications, such as the content you view or post, how often you use our services, and your preferences;
- Usage, viewing, technical, and device data when you visit our website, use our applications, or open emails we send, or connect with our wireless Internet access services and other similar technologies, including your browser or device type, unique device identifier, and IP address;
- Call recordings when you call our reservation centers or other guest services phone numbers.
- We collect information you provide to us when you request or purchase services, or information from us, register with us, participate in public forums or other activities on our website and applications, respond to guest surveys, visit our physical properties, call our reservation centers or other guest services phone numbers, or otherwise interact with us using one or more devices. You may provide information in a variety of ways, including by typing or using voice commands. We also collect information using analytics tools, including when you visit our website and applications.
- Your personal data will not be kept longer than necessary to meet the purposes detailed above. The criteria that we use to determine how long we will keep your personal data includes the period of time during which we have an ongoing relationship with you, and whether we have a legal obligation to store it (for example, for accounting purposes or for litigation, or regulatory investigations purposes).
Should retention of your personal data no longer be required we will remove it from our systems and records and/or take steps to properly anonymise it so that you can no longer be identified from it.
- We will not share your personal information with a third party outside Greenpark City LLC except in limited circumstances, including:
- When you direct us to share your personal information with another company to fulfill your request, such as:
When you book travel packages with us that include goods or services provided by third-party partners, such as airlines, ground transportation providers, third-party hotels, and travel insurance providers
Please note that once we share your personal information with another company in the above circumstances, the information received by the other company is controlled by that company and becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices.
- When companies perform services on our behalf, like marketing and advertising, and customer service; however, these companies are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law; and
- We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with applicable law, your controls and choices may include:
- Choosing or changing your choices for subscriptions, newsletters, and alerts;
- Choosing whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you;
- Choosing to control targeted advertising you receive within applications by using the settings and choices made available to you through your device(s), for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads;
You may exercise these controls and choices in various ways, including by contacting Guest Services, following instructions provided in communications sent to you, or by using your device or other available settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
- Please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain experiences, products, and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If collection of personal information is mandatory, we will make that clear at the point of collection so that you can make an informed decision whether to participate. If you have questions about the specific personal information about you that we process or retain, and your rights regarding that personal information, please contact Guest Services.
- Where the General Data Protection Regulation applies, you are also provided with additional rights. This allows you, subject to certain conditions, to:
upon request, be provided access to, or copies of, your personal data that we process;
- upon request, restrict the processing of your personal data;
- upon request, delete your personal data which we process;
- object to our processing of your personal data; or
- upon request, obtain a copy of your personal data which we process in a commonly used and machine-readable format.
It is important to understand that these rights are not absolute (e.g. their application may depend upon the legal basis we rely upon to process your personal data) and that we may require further information from you (e.g. to confirm your identity) in order to action your request. If the General Data Protection Regulation applies, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your country of residence, place of work or the country in which an alleged infringement of data protection law has occurred within the EU.
- The security, integrity, and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures that are designed to protect guest information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification. Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.